Saddle fitters in West Sussex/Hants/Kent

K27

Visit site
Anyone know of any good saddle fitters (for a dressage saddle for a v tricky to fit neddy) that cover West Sussex? has anyone used TDS saddlers for saddle fitting? someone who listens, understands the needs of my horse and isn't going to talk rubbish to get a sale!, and not too pricy! Positive comments preferably as obv don't want saddle fitters being named and shamed on a public forum!!
blush.gif

Thanks!
(there are a few saddlers in West Sussex and Surrey who I'd prefer not to use!.....
wink.gif

golddustsara

Visit site
I use Norris' in Beaulieu and I believe they travel all around the South. Very good and I highly recommend particuarly for something that is difficult to fit.

JessPickle

Visit site
I would also reccommend Martin @ Penfolds he is brilliant. I have him coming to my horse next week
smile.gif
sometimes has a bit of a wait but he is well worth it
smile.gif

Evelynmary

Visit site
Used TDS. Also a horse difficult to fit with dressage saddle. V good but had to take horse to them to get an appointment as they couldn't be in my area for an age.

Also use Martin Andrews of Horse-e-Things (Fordingbridge). As he is now additionally qualified to deal with Albion saddles he maintains the saddle I bought from TDS and he also went to great lengths to fit horse with a jumping saddle. Highly recommended and never hurries you to make a decision.

Re-read your post. Not sure Martin goes as far as W.Sussex but maybe worth a call.

messenger

Visit site
Dave Catlin near Southampton is fab Tel: 01489 878858. He has a PSG horse and rides competitively so knows, in my humble opinion, a bit more than a non-riding saddle fitter?

hotdog

Visit site
I'm just going through the process of buying a dressage saddle for my old man.

I'm going to Ken Lydon dykes of saddle world in ashford in Kent and i'm actually based in West sussex. So I'll pay for call out fee but in my opinion is worth it.

He came to fit my original saddle two years ago and it still fits him properly now so I've no complaints and he has a great selection of second hand saddles