Saddle Fitters Leics/Northants

ISHmad

Visit site
Am looking for a really good saddle fitter and wondered if other than Bridlepath International and Milners there was anybody else that people would recommend?

We have a horse who is quite difficult to fit as has a massive shoulder movement but is quite short coupled.

Thank you very much

ISHmad

Visit site
Thanks MrsM. Just re-read my original post back. Don't have a problem with either Bridlepath or Milners, was just wondering if there was anyone else that people found to be especially good.

joey1999

Visit site
Roger Whitehead is very good. PM me if you want his number. His workshop is in Willoughby Waterleys (South Leics) so I am sure he would travel to Northants. He is a good rider himself - hunts twice a week in the winter and done loads of eventing in the past!

MerrySherryRider

Visit site
Roger Whitehead is very good. PM me if you want his number. His workshop is in Willoughby Waterleys (South Leics) so I am sure he would travel to Northants. He is a good rider himself - hunts twice a week in the winter and done loads of eventing in the past!

He's excellent, doesn't he just do refits and repairs now though ?

ISHmad

Visit site
Thank you everyone for that. Joey1999 have PM'd you and will definitely have a chat with Roger. I have got various saddles which he might be able to fit to the particular horse in question. Would save me a fortune if he could let's put it that way!

LCroft

New User
Visit site
I would be very grateful if you could let me have Roger's number as I have a saddle that needs re-flocking.
Many thanks

Prince33Sp4rkle

Visit site
can only vote for Milners, have used them for nearly 20 years! no problems, no quibbles, go out of their way to see me late in the evening etc.

great people.

They are now only doing the saddlery side (rather than the tack shop, shampoos bits and bobs etc) so have expanded the saddlery range, the new shop is very impressive looking so worth giving them a call to discuss options :)

Follysmum

Visit site
My friend and i tried Milners a few years ago. Not impressed at all. Saddlery nice fitter awful. Roger was excellent.