Saddle pad problems...

Sophiecollins11

Visit site
I don't know if I'm the only one with this problem but it's driving me crazy..!
I've been looking around for a new saddle pad for my horsey and found some nice eskadron, Eurostar and HV Polo ones (I finally saved up some money to afford some posh clothing for my boy) and found that they all only Come in full size....?
Can anyone reccomemd any nice brands of saddle pad for cob sized saddles? And tell me why all these big brands only sell full size?
Seen so many I like only to be disappointed....
Or do these sizes come up small? I have a 16" Mathew Lawrence show saddle and I have a Roma full sized pad from a previous saddle that fits, although all his others are cob/pony sized.
Any help what so ever appreciated sorry for all the questions, more of a rant to be honest :D

CBAnglo

Visit site
Eskadron make pony size :) I don't know how much smaller they are but if you are on FB ask Equestrian Originals and they will measure for you :)

Chocy

Visit site
I had same problem with my 15hander.
Not as fancy & pretty as makes u talking about but Horseware Amigo pads come in cob/full size which us neater than full size and Nuumed do a 'medium' which might b ok for u

Sophiecollins11

Visit site
Thank you all, I'm not sure how big they would come up in a full size, like I said my Roma full sized one does fit but not sure how other brands go.. Might ask the website I'm looking at the measure the spine of the full sized one and go from their :)

muddy_grey

www.*******.com
My saddle is 16.5" and I have eskadron plain cotton saddle cloths in full size and they are fine. I have a jump saddle and use either VSS or SR cut pads so can't comment if you want dressage

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site

nfpony

Visit site
hv polo full size only just fit my 17 inch saddle - they come up really small - i think they'd fit your saddle nicely. they're my favourite saddle pads ever! smart and last ages. i have way too many!

DirectorFury

Visit site
Euro star i wouldnt bother with as no matter what horse, what size, what cut, what saddle they all seem to pucker, pull,droop,curl up on one side or slip!

Everything seems to have been covered already but I really agree with this ^. Not great quality and they wash really badly and go bobbly almost straight away. I wasn't impressed as pads are usually around £60 and you expect them to be good for that price.

Le Mieux do some pony size saddlecloths too.