Saddle Pad Shopping

Carlosmum

Visit site
I am looking for a Navy quilted saddle pad for a GP 17" saddle. Nothing too fancy or too padded, but it must have Velcro girth straps. Its driving me nuts. Half the pics I see on line aren't clear enough to see the girth straps. The other half with Velcro straps are either forward cut for jumping or dressage pads.
I looked in the local saddlers today but either too fancy, or right colour wrong size/shape. Help would be much appreciated if you can point me to makes or suppliers.

Cinnamontoast

Fais pas chier!
Visit site
Was going to say Le Mieux, our sleb livery has got everyone buying them, one girl has 25! They have the girth going through the pad, tho.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
We're fans of the Le Mieux range, but they can be pricey so you have to look at various websites yto find the best deal. They seem to be cut & shaped well & don't cause any issues when riding.

criso

Coming over here & taking your jobs since 1900
Visit site
Do mean ones that have girth straps that have velcro so you undo them to put them on as opposed to a girth strap that can't be undone so you slip the girth through?

If the latter my Mattes one does, it is forward cut but it's a jumping model, they do a GP and Dressage cut as well. They are quite expensive though. The others I have are HKM Gently which are good value. The GP one is not that forward cut, it could do with being a bit more forward cut for my Event saddle as it's only just about OK.