saddle Recommendations

Neddies

Visit site
I'm thinking about getting a new saddle. I currently ride my horse in a Albion Legend, I love the look of the saddle and it is comfortable but I just feel that my legs feel really loose in the saddle, also as it doesn't really have much in the way of knee rolls I feel there's not much there to help keep me in the saddle especially when my cheeky horse whips round occasionally!

So I wondered what make of saddles you would recommend, i would like something with bigger knee roles but it's also got to look the part for when i do some showing with him occasionally.

happihorse

Visit site
Amerigo dressage saddles have fairly big knee rolls.

I would get a saddler out and try loads of different types so that you can see what suits you and your horse best!

KatB

Visit site
You will find this with the Legend as they have very large flaps for the size of the saddle!! If the saddle fits your horse well, maybe worth trying one of the other Albion GP models? The K2 has huge knee rolls!!

mrussell

Visit site
have to say it - got to be a WOW - atleast that way you can swap flaps without ever needing a second saddle.

Im a very nervous rider and its made so much difference as its perfectly balanced...and hurrah.... knee rolls that my knees dont go over in the event of an awkward manoeovre!