Saddlers in TN Postcode

NooNoo59

Visit site
Having been informed today that the saddler I have been trying to book with cannot come to me until March I am looking for recommendations in and around Ashford and Tenterden, someone who carries a good selection of new and secondhand thanks!!

HappyDayz

Visit site
I would always use David Dyer, he can have quite a wait though and his time keeping is pretty poor. Always takes his time and won’t leave until he is happy with the saddle. Won’t sell you a new one unless you need it and always has second hand in.

Yeomans

Visit site
Could try Karen Jones at Chaskits in Tunbridge Wells but do not know if she would come that far but worth a try as she is excellent.

spike123

Visit site
I've always used sam wiltshire but he's now relocated and rarely in the area. Keith Lovejoy is very good and highly recommended as well. Another good one is Colin Shilling but again he's hard to get hold of.

NooNoo59

Visit site
David dyer is not available until March! Keith lovejoy only sticks new and his aftercare isn't great. Now in the position to buy a lovely new saddle and can't seem to find anyone !

irishdraft

Visit site
I had keith lovejoy round today to reflock & check a saddle for me he seemed very through & the reflocking looked good. It's a problem finding someone to buy saddles from you could try juliet Lilley in mayfield I bought my saddle from her & been very pleased with it but you will have to go over there.