Saddlery Superstore Uxbridge

Epona97

Visit site
Hello everyone,

For those of you who live around the Hillingdon Middlesex area, I was wondering if anyone had been the the tack shop at Gould's Green Riding School. I want to go there to buy some gear and wasn't sure what sort of prices/ranges they offer. Anyone been there who could help me out?

Thanks,
Epona97

Visit site
Hi Epona
I started my riding lessons there about 15 years ago, I enjoyed it immensely. I used to purchase items from the shop many years ago, I no longer do, as I think that the tack shop is over priced. I do however purchase feed from them, which is standard price, though hay is now £7.50 lol. I have encountered several rude members of staff recently, with very little customer service skills. Having said that, there are 1 or 2 very lovely sales assistants there. I am now considering taking my custom somewhere else due to the service.

Epona97

Visit site
Thanks for the reply - since posting this thread I have been there once or twice to buy various items and I do agree with you that it is quite expensive - I now use online shops which is a shame really as I like to support small local businesses but there isn't much in the way of tack shops round here.