Saddles - West Midlands

Lydiamae

Visit site
Hi, looking for recommendations or advice regarding where to buy a second hand saddle from locally.
I have a coming 7 year old ex racer who I had straight from racing last August. I was lucky enough to have a friend who sold me their old saddle and I had it reflocked by my saddler to fit Midnight. He has done considerably well the past few months filling out and gaining muscle and I have booked my master saddle fitter out to come and measure him up. If my current saddle can't be adjusted, I will be requiring a new one but second hand would be preferred as he is still going to change shape and my saddle fitter only does brand new.
I don't really need a fitter, but recommendations on shops or saddlers who sell a range of second hand ones in the West Midlands area would be great! I am in Tamworth, but can travel. Thanks

crazycorkey

Visit site
A great place I use is Rimmel saddlers in shipston on stour. They always keep a huge selection of second had saddles in stock.
Other than that you have tower farm saddlers in rugby.
I will have another think, I'm sure there are plenty more.

JillA

Visit site
Eccleshall Animal Health have a room full, but if you want to take one to try it, you have to pay a deposit in cash (they sell for private owners).