sale heads up!!!

buddylove

Visit site
Only just looked at my emails, poorly twins with mouths full of blisters prevented earlier purchasing! But I will let them off!

StoptheCavalry

Visit site
I can never seem to help myself with their sales and they are actually good and reduce everything instead of just the stuff no one wants. I ordered at about 2ish and have received an email already to say its been dispatched! I will forgive their tempting marketing emails for now!

Ps: Hope your twins recover soon :)

ebonyallen

Visit site
I am feeling very proud, saw the email, went and had a look at walked away. Think my rug mountain is bad enough want and need spring to mind. But have a bit of time just in case I change me mind lol

Visit site
I don't get peoples fascination for Premier Equine! The more popular they have become the more the price has gone up and the quality of the goods gone down! I have a couple of PE rugs as I got them at discounted trade price when the boss ordered a shed load but never again!

buddylove

Visit site
I don't get peoples fascination for Premier Equine! The more popular they have become the more the price has gone up and the quality of the goods gone down! I have a couple of PE rugs as I got them at discounted trade price when the boss ordered a shed load but never again!
I must admit I have gone off the rugs a bit due to the weight of them. I got a couple of merino wool pads for my new dr saddle. Seems silly not to when you can get 2 for the price of one lemieux!