Sally Cartwright saddler

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
A friend of mine has had some trouble with Sally. The biggest problem is lack of communication, but I've also seen her sell a saddle which in my own opinion fitted neither the horse not the rider, and which she had to make a refund on.

ameeyal

Visit site
I used sally a few months ago, i really liked her and she knew her job, she reflocked my saddle, watched me ride and commented how i ride with my pelvis tilted, which i never realised i did, but i could feel it.
I thought see went beyond being just a saddle fitter.

abbijay

Visit site
I have used her for years and been very happy, she seems to have phone trouble half the time but once I've got her I love her!
When I'd had kids she immediately spotted how I had changed my everyday posture and how it has impacted my riding.

pony&cow

Visit site
Have you had your appointment yet?
How did it go? What did you think? What brands/makes of saddles were stocked? Many second hand?
Sorry for all the questions.

Greylegs

Visit site
My transactions with her have been a bit mixed. Some good, some bad. I understand she has now made improvements in her communications so at least you can get hold of her, which was a major issue before. Feel free to PM me for more detail.