Saltire Stables

MotherOfChickens

MotherDucker
Visit site
I've had Saltire put in some internal stabling and convert another building to a haybarn. Just wanted to say that the company were brilliant to deal with from start to finish, helped design an internal layout in an unusual building, tackled a difficult problem with no hesitation, very reasonable quote, lovely work and I would definitely use them again :)

lachlanandmarcus

Visit site
I completely agree. They did our mini barn and double field shelter and they are brilliant. They are straight with you about the actual spec you need for your conditions (90mph and lots of snow here means wind slats in the shelter back wall and upgraded framing and lining boards throughout), which means although it's ££ you have confidence in it remaining intact and where you sited it.

Also the quotation is exhaustively detailed, so the end bill is what you expect and have budgeted for. And you only pay 25% until the entire thing is up and complete which was v important to us as we had been ripped off by a dodgy character over a farm barn and lost a lot of money.