Sandreo foal - foal shows in France?

Rollin

Visit site
Let us know what you find out. I have found nothing like futurity in France other than SF. Then nothing more until they are 3 years old. We Brits abroad miss this aspect of horse breeding.

I did manage to take a 3 year old CB to an endurance show for 3 year olds. She got the top marks for conformation in a class of Arabians. It made me laugh my Valkyrie in a class of wood nymphs.

JCWHITE

Visit site
This is not what you are meaning, trying to be helpful and get your horse an outing when he is a little older !
The Cheval de loisir scheme, at least gives a chance for a youngster to be taken out in hand and to be assesed. Details on the HN site, under Loisir.

Rollin

Visit site
This is not what you are meaning, trying to be helpful and get your horse an outing when he is a little older !
The Cheval de loisir scheme, at least gives a chance for a youngster to be taken out in hand and to be assesed. Details on the HN site, under Loisir.

I will have a look at that as we have a foal at foot. I did ask someone very senior at HN who told me there was nothing. Thanks for the info JC.