Sansaw!!

Rachael_jack

Visit site
We qualified!!! We didnt think we had but we have!!

Im soo excited! Our pony club (south norfolk) have never got there before!! It is a 4-5 hour drive but will be worth it!

Anyone else going??

Rachael
grin.gif

Reashi

Visit site
Which discipline have you qualified for?

I've qualified for the dressage so will be there on the monday, and angelas qualified for the eventing so will be there on tuesday onwards. See you there!!!

mylittlepony

Visit site
Well done qualifying, i'm, going to compete in the associates combined training on the wednesday. Unfortunatly my last year of Pony Club! Really not looking forward to the journey though, kent to shropshire
crazy.gif

Shrimp

Visit site
Ooo well done! What did you qualify for? I went last year to watch as fellow branch members were competiting but not this year. I forget how far away it is for most people as it only took us about 1 1/2 hours.
Anyway good luck!

Patchwork

Visit site
Yes! We missed the last day of camp to take an Intermediate SJ team to the Areas and it was worth it because we won and are now preparing for Sansaw! What have you qualified in? It's about the same distance for us but we're hiring a lorry and all going down together (nobody's parents were prepared to drive/tow that far!) on the Tuesday as we're jumping on the Wednesday. Have you been before?