Saracen Shape Up - Reviews please?

Tarandes Bear

Visit site
My horses are now turned out 24/7, all hard feed has been dropped and they are living off the land. They only have a measured amount of balancer at the moment to ensure they are receiving the right amount of vits and mins. I have used Spillers Lite for a while and have no complaints other than it looks a bit dull and unappetising. A friend of mine uses Saracen Shape Up and after having a nose in her feed bin and sniffing out the opposition I was quite impressed. I've done my research on the composition etc and it seems very good. Do any of you use it and what are your thoughts please? Thank you muchly :)

WelshD

Visit site
I've just moved one of my ponies on to a Saracen balancer (not the same one you mention) and am very pleased so far with it

They are also extremely helpful if you contact them for information or advice

Shoei

Visit site
I can't speak for the Shape Up but I would def recomend givving them a call. I bought my lad at the beging of December and we yotod with weight loss and behaviour before I called and the rcommended giving him the ReLeave and he is looking and behaving fantastic. Very, very helpful and friendly people.

Soup Dragon

Visit site
I've been using Shape Up for the past year and am happy with it. I am using it for a 26 year old cushingoid pony and it seems to work well at maintaining her weight but not giving her too much energy. My vet originally suggested it.

Cheiro1

Visit site
I feed it to a massively good-doer of a welsh D, and I think it works well.

She has a bit of hifi with it, and it keeps her well for 6 days a week of decent work :)