Sarah Jane Lanning

ihatework

Visit site
She is very good, I didn’t use her regularly, mostly to put my freestyle together, but have seen other people really progress under her help.

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Sara is absolutely lovely. Always very warm and encouraging, and she is especially lovely about non typical dressage horses/ponies. I've had lessons with her on and off (due to diaries and lame horses) over the past 5 years. Looking forward to my next one in a couple of weeks. xx

PC Steele

Visit site
Amazing thanks. She holds regular clinics near me. I have an advanced gelding who is just returning to Dressage from a few years injured on and off. Wanted lessons with someone understanding as I don’t want to push him and feel pressured to do more than I’m happy with ����������������

nikicb

www.facebook.com
Amazing thanks. She holds regular clinics near me. I have an advanced gelding who is just returning to Dressage from a few years injured on and off. Wanted lessons with someone understanding as I don’t want to push him and feel pressured to do more than I’m happy with ����������������

One of her horses was never expected to be competitive again after injury and is currently going great guns. She will be totally sympathetic to this. Enjoy. xx

monte1

Visit site
Sara is amazing, i know her personally and have also had lessons with her, she is, as others have said a fantastic rider and an all round lovely person -really supportive and encouraging to all levels, very sympathetic and finds something that works for all types of horses.

Miss Bossy

Visit site
Sara is fantastic, have trained with her for the last 4 years and come away from every lesson inspired. Sara is always positive, encouraging, supportive and down to earth. I have a challenging warmblood and without her help certainly would be where I am today ��