Sarcoid question

suzysparkle

Visit site
On a horse that has had a sarcoid in the past, if they have a skin injury (ie a scratch or a kick) what's the best thing to use to help prevent one from developing at the site of injury?? Anyone any experience with this? Thanks.

Tia

Visit site
Camrosa. However sarcoids are generally viral so not sure why you would assume him to get another sarcoid?
confused.gif

suzysparkle

Visit site
Thanks. There is just so much conflicting info on the web, I know a couple of horses who have had sarcoids develop from wounds.
Some have had success with aloe vera. I think I'll concentrate on a healthy immune system and use a homeopathic boost. The one he has had was treated with Liverpool cream. I would prefer natural methods. I've never used Camrosa, have heard it's good but also that they were recently taken to court over ingredients, something about metals?

debbielinder

Visit site
my horse has had them and treated with that cream dr derek knottembelt from liverpool uni saw them and made the cream up according was lucky as the were on the inside of her hindlegs had 3 two successfully treated with the cream one had never blown up and is about 1 cm in diametre which vet said not to worry about unless it canges shope shes had this for 4 years now never changed or grown so dont worry about it