Sarcoid

Ouch05

Visit site
Hey guys really need some advice in the last month my Tb who I have owned for eight years has had Thuja cream on a lump that I was not happy with it fell off and is now a flat inch round shape. Since then I have found two more not the same as the first one, about an inch wide and lumpy high up on his near side hind inside near his sheath.

I am using the same cream but also looking at global herbs sarc-x and wanted to know if anyone has had experience with it.

Happy to add any further details if needed

Lives out with a friend, chestnut age 12, feed no molasses chaff pink powder oil and turmeric.

meleeka

Visit site
I’ve not heard great reports on Sarc-x tbh. You have to feed it for a long time before any alleged benefit is seen/. I think it Thuja cream as worked in the past, I’d just keep going with that and make sure you are keeping flies away as much as possible.

I’m wary of feeding loads of different things and trying everything available as once you’ve paid out for it all, it could work our just as expensive as getting the vet to treat. Do be aware they once they have one they are always likely to get more.

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I've used it because it has a number of things in it which have been tested for immune support or tumour suppression. It did no harm, but i can't swear it did any good. If you can easily spare a couple of hundred quid, I would use it to ward off new ones and the thuja to get rid of the existing ones.

Green Bean

Visit site
Consult your vet, there are various options. As sarcoids are more cancer than warts, be aware that partial treatment can just energise the cancerous cells to grow more quickly, or if partial removal is done, the remainder of the cells will multiply.