Saska - Missing on loan/possibly stolen

Cuffey

Visit site
wishingonastar we are all very sorry you were conned and that the real owner has had months of worry
Please do help MHOL to gather more evidence, who knows how many times this person has done this, how many hearts have been broken we do not yet know about.
Please take advice to pursue above person for money

wishingonastar

New User
Visit site
Hi cuffey thanks for your msg.
We haven't been in touch with mhol but we have provided direct to the police every bit of information we have on this person and are currently trying to find out further information.
I'm hoping everyone who knows of or has been hurt like us can all help each other and try gather as much info as possible to make sure there is conviction for their crimes.
I'm now going to get sask ready to go home and spruce her up for seeing mummy 1.
X

MHOL

Visit site
Hi just to confirm who iam, I'm the stupid one for buying saska from the above mentioned person. Mhol you make me sound like I gave a fight
Just to confirm there is no "seaze order" on saska I totally agreed to give her back. We which is myself, husband and 10yr old son we conned out of a lot of money from this vicous person
And our hearts have been torn to peaces today as we have to say buy to not just a horse but my first ever horse
I have been speaking with her owner and she will have 2 mums now and we are allowed to keep in contact with them
For those of you who have been in the same boat, will you please get in touch via pm we need to stop this happening again!!!!!!

A sieze order is a term used by the police, i know you gave her back, we havent said that, we have offered to help you with a civil case, we are here to help you as well as Saskas owner. Sorry if you felt that, we want to help.

timthearab

Visit site
WELL DONE!!!! MHOL.. is there any end to your talents XXX
Im please to say that i now stay in regular contact with Tims (other mum). She is now known as his Aunty...... Every story has two sides and i have seen from both sides how hurtful and sad this can be.
Im pleased to read that the horse is now home. 2nd mum chin up and stay in contact with the horse. Well done for doing the hardest but right thing XX

Taboo1968

Visit site
At the end of the day, I think the moral of the story here is

Have a loan agreement in writing......

Check the horse you have put on loan regulalry, make sure if kept on a yard that the YO is informed who the legal owner of the horse is

Notify NED that the horse is on loan, as owners you can all associate yourselves with YOUR horses on there, and add notes etc.

Taboo1968

Visit site
It would appear that the person responsible for this has done this many times before...... As De Ja Vue said, she took three of Toni's horses..... one of which had actually been signed over to me......

How many more people has she done this too?

I know that missinghorsesonloan is very interested in information regarding this person and there has also been a facebook page set up, in a hope that the three horses mentioned above can be traced and returned to their rightful owner......

If you feel you have any information, please join the facebook group......

dcooper@groups.facebook.com

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_190613244311457&ap=1

Megan_T

Visit site
Excellent news that she has been found safe and well and now has two mummies!

Does this mean she gets two Christmases and two birthdays? ;)

All the best to you both.