saxon equileather boots

dwi

Visit site
I've been looking for some cheap leather boots that would do for RC. It seems silly to spend £100+ when we don't go anywhere fancy.

Someone in the bost below mentioned Saxon equileather boots. Do these look enough like leather for RC showing?

zulu705

Visit site
I have a pair of the non laced ones and think they look very smart. They are not as shiney and fake looking as in the pictures. I got a size 6 and they are quite tight in the foot but not very snug in the calf but I have very skinny legs.

Christmas_Kate

Visit site
I don't have skinny legs and am a 5. a 5 was way too small, a 6 fit in the foot and was saggy round the calf. I'm 5'5-5'6, and also found them a bit long in the leg. But they're okay for the price.

Scarlett

Visit site
I desperately wanted the Saxons but they didnt fit. The only reason i know about them as a girl at my yard turned up looking very smart in posh boots before Xmas, I thought she had paid quite a lot of money for them, however it turned out to be the Saxons.. They are smart enough looking for any showground and a bargain at £35...

vicm2509

Visit site
I bought some and they look really nice, I have skinny legs and they were quite wide around the calf though. Sizes come up smallish aswell, im a 5.5 and 6 fitted well.

I have never worn mine and its too late to send back. If you want to buy them PM me, size 6 medium calf.