Schockemöhle Paris Dressage Bridle, does anyone have one???

Passage...

Visit site
Am about to order this but not seen one in "real life". Can anyone tell me if they have one and are any good? I had a v expensive Albion I once ordered online & it stretched, so thought I would see if anyone could give a review :) thanks in advance! Xx

Spendtoomuch

Visit site
I have a schockermohle bridle not sure what model, it has diamanté set in the browband so leather either side of bling. Had it over a year and really pleased with it! Only use for competitions but good quality, reasonable price and generally a nice bridle!

hellspells

Visit site
I haven't go the Paris, but I do have one I got in April. I love it. So far no stretching (used daily) and majorly impressed by the quality!

Herts05

Visit site
One of the best bridles I ever bought was from Morgan Equine. I've had their patent one for a couple of years now and it is as good as the day I got it. Lovely and soft leather especially over the poll where it is cut away and a really reasonable price. I do have a Schockermohle as my double which is beautiful (lucky to get it in the sale) but would say the Morgan Equine one is just as good in terms of quality

CBAnglo

Visit site
I have this; it is nice, the browband is very bling. Not sure that the leather is the nicest though, my passier bridles are much nicer.

KPM

Visit site
Yes, I have one. I absolutely love it for the money and wouldn't hesitate to get another. Mine hasn't stretched at all.

If you pay Otto Schumacher type prices im sure the leather is slightly better, but in this price range I can't fault it.

I will be getting a double in the near future and will certainly be look at the Schockemohle ones.

debbielinder

Visit site
So I spotted this was an old post but didn't want to start a new one, sorry to be repeating what's been said but just need some advice, really like the look of this bridle and compared to the price of some I think it's fairly good value if the leather is a good quality. But I'm unsure of the sizing my horse is a 16.1 tb x new forest and I thought he had a normal sized head when I got him he had a cob sized elevator bridle but it had come off my previous horse so had prob stretched a bit I bought an evison equine bridle about 12 months ago which was full size but had to buy cob size cheek pieces as it was on the top holes so should I just go for a cob? Or do they come up small? Thanks in advance just a lot of money if it doesn't fit

Last edited:

Moomin1

Visit site
I've literally just ordered a Schockemohle browband and am hoping it's a generous full size as my mare fits somewhere in between full and extra full.