schooling/comp Livery in newcastle area

tosh92

New User
Visit site
Im looking for a full livery schooling/comp yard in newcastle area preferably showjumped based, small private yard preferred apposed to something like Alnick Ford. for 1 possibly 2 horses.
Thanks in advance.:)

Jodine

New User
Visit site
Hi, Penshaw Equestrian Centre is a great livery yard and is surrounded by some lovely scenery for hacking out. They also have events going on which are fun to get involved in. I think they have showjumping on the last Friday of every month. I had my horse there and she loved it. It was a really friendly and homely environment for me and my Minty.

Vodkagirly

Visit site
Pastures new is run by a bs coach Barbara Anderson. I think Gubeon is ran by a showjumping and Seaton burn.No personal experience of the yards though.

LC2013

Visit site
Barbara at pastures new is great as above.
Aby at 7 mile farm season burn is also an excellent option. She was Scott Brash's groom & really knows her stuff. Show jumping yard with lots of help available. My horse went to her to sell & new owner keeps her there. Really lovely place with huge arena

pepsimaxrock

Visit site
Whats the name of Grace Mahers yard that sounds interesting hadnt heard of that before. I like Gubeon Centre I bought my little mare from a livery on there.