Schooling Livery East Anglia

thuperrah

New User
Visit site
Hi, I live in Cambridge & am looking to send my 6 year old horse for schooling livery next summer when my baby is due.
Can anyone recommend someone in this area?
Thanks!

*hic*

village idiot :D
Visit site
Barry at Little Downham Equestrian did a lovely job on a little horse I owned and I'd certainly have no hesitation about sending others to him. He's also worked with several horses for other forum members. Website

pepperpots

Visit site
Would second the recommendation for Barry. Both him and Jill (who is my instructor) are fantastic and have helped me and my pony so much.

2Conker

Visit site
Hi, I live in Cambridge & am looking to send my 6 year old horse for schooling livery next summer when my baby is due.
Can anyone recommend someone in this area?
Thanks!

Hi there; depending on how far afield you want to go. Couldnt better the Edmundsons not far from Woodbridge in Suffolk.

Twirly

Visit site
Thoroughly recommend Becky Ewart, based not far from Haverhill.

Primarily dressage, but will get your horse working correctly from day one. She has her own yard and can take schooling liveries as well as travel

She's taken her own horse from just backed to the BD Nationals at every level from prelim to Med through her own hard work..and been National champion at Elementary with him. Now being placed Advanced. But she can work wonders with pretty much any horse at any level as she gets the basics spot on!

She's been working with me and my just backed 4 yr old this Autumn and I have nothing but praise for her. The progress we made in a few lessons was just brilliant

Website is www.beckyewartdressage.co.uk