Schooling livery S. Glos area

PRELover

Visit site
Hi all.

I'm afraid I need a bit of help from those in the know!

I have had the misfortune of fracturing a bone in my wrist and have been put in plaster, putting all of my plans with my lovely new boy on hold for a while - I'm on strict instructions not to do anything with him. :(

As he is only a baby I don't want him sat in a field getting fat and bad mannered whilst I'm not able to do anything with him and I've been seriously thinking of sending him off for schooling whilst I'm out of action.

Does any one know of some good reputable folks that will take a young (slightly cocky) spanish boy on for a few weeks (and preferable how much they'll charge if you know) in the South Glos area?

Help! :D

annaellie

Visit site
I used Alex peternell for my boy. The yard is lovely and the staff were great I would recommend them they were very understanding.

annaellie

Visit site
I have to say my boy came from the race tracks and once fed up a bit got a bit of an attitude well more didn't understand and he just rode him through ut really quiet which is the way I like. His wife is also very good a nice quiet rider I think she was more flat/ dressage :)

miss_c

Visit site
Hi A.
I've only ever heard good things about Alex and Alice. I'm not sure if Julia Bodman does schooling. She's not as local to you but she's not too far.

PRELover

Visit site
Thanks F, I've emailed Alex for prices etc. The only concern I have is the price though as I could be oput of action for anything up to 6 or 7 weeks.... Hate being in plaster already and it's only bee since Friday!

Do you happen to know any contact details for Julia Bodman? If she's good and has reasonable rates i don't mind him going a bit further afield.