Science supplements Prokalm

Auslander

Visit site
Yep. Works a treat on my lot.

Before anyone says anything - Yes, the guy who makes it is a friend of mine. No, I don't get paid to promote it. Yes, I genuinely think it's great stuff, and would use it even if it was made by someone else!

lcw

Visit site
Yep. Works a treat on my lot.

Before anyone says anything - Yes, the guy who makes it is a friend of mine. No, I don't get paid to promote it. Yes, I genuinely think it's great stuff, and would use it even if it was made by someone else!
Thanks for your reply, I’ve recently bought a tub and my mare has been on it about four days, it’s probably to early to see if it work just yet but I have read quite alot of good reviews so fingers crossed 🤞🏻

MissTyc

Visit site
I have had super results with it on my stressy mare. She is transformed on it: more focussed, less spooky, more confident. BUT she does a HUGE amount of sloppy poo for about 24 hours after a dose, so I minimise the use as that can't be good for her gut?

ETA: I only use it as and when it's needed for events. I did trial it for a longer period but the poo situation was impossible. Having said that, it's the best calmer I've ever tried by a long shot.

lcw

Visit site
Thanks for your miss tyc,
I have had super results with it on my stressy mare. She is transformed on it: more focussed, less spooky, more confident. BUT she does a HUGE amount of sloppy poo for about 24 hours after a dose, so I minimise the use as that can't be good for her gut?

ETA: I only use it as and when it's needed for events. I did trial it for a longer period but the poo situation was impossible. Having said that, it's the best calmer I've ever tried by a long shot.

thanks for your reply, it’s great that I’m getting good reviews about the Prokalm, it’s keeping me hopeful.

lcw

Visit site
Can any body tell me best dosage for 420kilo pony for longer term use she is quite stressy and spooks easily.
Also on a day your eventing do you give any extra?

billylula

Visit site
I think it definitely works and I have used it for events BUT.....
I always notice a deteriation in behaviour from my ISH when we stop using it. He goes a bit nuts for a while. For this reason I have stopped using it.

lcw

Visit site
I think it definitely works and I have used it for events BUT.....
I always notice a deteriation in behaviour from my ISH when we stop using it. He goes a bit nuts for a while. For this reason I have stopped using it.
Thanks for your reply, I will keep an eye on my mare if I do stop thanks x