Scope! Who's going??

FRESHMAN

www.northcotestud.com
Yes going to Myerscough but maybe only one day. Classes for Scope got a bit beggared up really as we havent done any Nat 1.40's with chasing around doing all the YR's (even though they are 1.40) So now can not even go in the Gents class. So B&C YR. & YR's & thats about it really. 2 Q for 1.30 & are injured. Then Tai upgraded to A after winning 1.40 at Chester (week to late for Scope qualification)!!!!! Its going to be a real quiet Scope for us this year.
ooo.gif
crazy.gif

KarenX

Visit site
Yeah - come on Weezy! You should come! I know Andy is jumping on Tues/Wed/Thurs as these are the days the YR classes are on.

See you there!

Karen
grin.gif

dee378

Visit site
I'm going! Not entirely sure what I'm doing but anyway! My bro has a stand there - Thinline pads! So look out for that and please pop in for a look!! So I may help him if he needs it..? But then the person I usually go to shows with to help may be going, shes not sure yet, so if she goes shes my priority to groom for, but if she doesnt my brother kindly volunteered me to groom for one of his mates! So I'll be up there for the week doing something... not entirely sure what though!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
YAY! You still love me!
grin.gif
hehe!

I'm really looking forward to the show - We'll have our two dogs with us so it's going to be unbelievably manic! LOL!!!
Kate x

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmmm, only 1 hour 24 minutes away. Anybody coming from my direction? Petrol money and chocolate awaits!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

its a bit longer hun, 1hr 45mins, (its where N came from!) id love to go but absolutely skint!

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif
The AA route finder lied!!!!!
mad.gif
tongue.gif

susan_w

Visit site
Megan was schooling a horse over some x country type fences, and he was veering to the left as if he was going to run out, so Megan pulled the right rein and it broke! She fell off onto her left elbow, onto ground that might as well have been concrete!! She couldn't have been riding on the softrack - if she had been, she probably wouldn't have been broken.

She dislocated it first, which she put back in, but x-ray showed it was broken - as well as her ulna. That was 4 weeks ago, and I can tell you, it's been pretty rubbish - she's been devastated at all the comps she's missed. She was meant to be doing PC Area, then 5 year old qualifier, then Pyecombe, and Scope - she's missed the lot!!

Oh well, there's always next year.

KarenX

Visit site
Blimey... thats really bad news. Poor Megan, she must be gutted at missing all those comps.
frown.gif

How much longer will she be out of action?

Karen

Lou2006

www.flyingchange.co.uk
I'm going now yay! Very last minute, staying with some friends, not jumping or anything. I'll have to come to the Coligone stand because my youngster may benefit from some I think, from what I've read about it.
See you there people, even though you won't know who I am lol. I'm a bit excited, can you tell?

Lou.x
wink.gif

susan_w

Visit site
Well she's supposed to not be riding for a couple more weeks, but she started lungeing last week, and then got on Mars a couple of times over the weekend. Then yesterday, I was judging, and who should come into the ring on horseback, but her - got a good telling off afterwards - but she keeps saying she's fine to ride (she says her arm is in a good jumping position!). She did say that her thighs are killing her though as she hasn't ridden for four weeks (the longest since she was six years old!!). Ha ha.

Good luck at Scope, and keep us posted with results etc. I've got some friends jumping there, so I'll keep checking on the website (if I can find it).

KarenX

Visit site
So did Meg compete then??!! Naughty girl coming into the ring like that!!
shocked.gif

If you find a website for Scope please let me know the link coz I've looked and I cant find one.

Thanks

Karen
smile.gif

dee378

Visit site
Nope, not riding - haven't qualified! I didnt jump over the winter, then just as I got going again I stopped for my exams, so I haven't even jumped a single qual! The one I did enter for got cancelled due to snow! lol.

Ahhh its getting closer and closer and I still have no idea what I'm doing! Lol... can't stand disorganisedness!!
tongue.gif