Scotland/borders - common rides -which ones?

Kallibear

Visit site
Nope, Edinburgh's registrations not open yet. Join it on Facebook and you'll get notification of when it opens. Last years filled up in under an hour! As a principle you get an automatic place.

Sologirl

Visit site
Sorry to bump an old thread but I was wondering, out of the common rides left, are there any that aren't too mad/fast/long? Thanks!

DarenCogdon

Visit site
Long story short, I basically buggered my left shoulder on the midweek ride-out in Penicuik. One operation and 30 staples later, I'm now the proud owner of a nice dueling scar that goes from one side of my body to the other!

While I have ridden since (not to mention doing the whole parade with a broken shoulder!), I don't think I've got the strength in my arm to control a horse in a common ride.

jmlima

Visit site
Long story short, I basically buggered my left shoulder on the midweek ride-out in Penicuik. One operation and 30 staples later, I'm now the proud owner of a nice dueling scar that goes from one side of my body to the other!

While I have ridden since (not to mention doing the whole parade with a broken shoulder!), I don't think I've got the strength in my arm to control a horse in a common ride.

C'mon, its Monarch! Just keep balanced and he'll do the rest!