Scottish BE Peeps - Auchinleck cancelled :(

punk

Visit site
Really really disappointing for everyone but especially the organisers.

Don't know when, if ever we are going to get the horse above Intro at this stage!!

Does anyone know of any other competitions this weekend in central scotland/borders region - eventing/SJ/dressage even!!!

EventingMum

Visit site
:mad: Such a shame. No excuse not to get stuck into a 101 jobs needing done at home.

That's us till Floors, I think, we were thinking of moving up a level there but decided against it in case Auchinleck didn't run so entered the Intro - perhaps I jinxed things. Surely we must get a good summer now - I keep telling son that at this rate he'll need to turn to show jumping or dressage diva but he's not having it at all!

MissSBird

Visit site
For those looking. Don't know if this is at all right areawise but Muirmill in Ayr have posted that they're still accepting entries for their dressage this weekend on their FB page. Have also seen that Greenfields/Drumclog is holding showjumping in their outdoor arena with classes up to 1m.

Jenni_

www.facebook.com
Oh no Jenni_ what else has cancelled?

Really feel for the organisers, they have had no luck the past few years :(

We got cancelled out of the dressage on sunday due to too many entries :(

You'll probably be ok! They were textnig folk.

I might still come along for a neb and a catch up though :) But you'll just have to disgrace yourself in the prelim yourself ;)

saz5083

Visit site
Lol, just standing quietly staring at him seems to do the trick, bet the burger van is at C ;) We'll get half way down the centre line and spin and sod off in the other direction ;)

Lets hope the cancelling of events isnt commonplace this year, everthing crossed for a drier summer for Scottish eventing!