Scottish Peeps - look what i've found!

Gamebird

Visit site
Sounds grand (although I think it's an 'into-space' not an 'inter-space' - unless it's some sort of Star Trek themed jump that I don't know about ;)). It's just a shame that it's my parents who live near St. A's, not me!

smurf

Visit site
Sounds grand (although I think it's an 'into-space' not an 'inter-space' - unless it's some sort of Star Trek themed jump that I don't know about ;)).

Ha ha! I just copied it from Louisa's email - so perhaps it is inter-space!

Anyone interested in the 19th Feb as I can't do the date Louisa has planned so I asked her to do another date.

Reply to this or PM me and if enough I'll get Louisa to do a second date, ie 19th and also the week after.

Figjam - I can lend you a pony!

FigJam

teamhopalong.blogspot.com
Figjam - I can lend you a pony!

Ooooh... was just about to reply to your OP and "say sounds good, would have loved to"... then read this! Sounds great, I would love to! :D Will double check the date. Is that H you're borrowing out? Be a good way to get to know each other before going to see St G! :) Thanks again! You are truly heading for "Saint HHOer of the Year"! :cool:

smurf

Visit site
Yes, you can borrow Hugo, but I can't do the 26th as at inlaws so we need more HHO's to make up the numbers on the 19th as Louisa won't run it for just us two.

So come on HHO - who wants to come on 19th Feb for XC on a surface? Ideal prep before your event camp in March

kez1001

Visit site
aw sounds good! i wish i could come but its 100miles from the yard - bit far for a training day. hope you get the numbers and look forward to the reports about how it goes! :D

FigJam

Well fingers crossed there's some other HHO-ers interested to make the 19th viable. :) How many does she need to run it on the 19th?

Christmas_Crackers: I can understand what you're saying and it may not be suitable for each and every horse, but from the pictures the arena looks mahooosive and so would be more like Jump-X, but with good going in Feb! :)

FlyingCoo

Visit site
Mmmm I might manage the 19th but depends if the dressage diva wants to break free and return to being a XC demon again :D:D:D:D:D

lizzie_liz

Visit site
The outdoor arena at Edenside is very large, just pray it doesn't rain or snow (I used to drive past quite often when I was living in St A).

FigJam

Mmmm I might manage the 19th but depends if the dressage diva wants to break free and return to being a XC demon again :D:D:D:D:D

I asked him and he said
yes.gif
pray.gif

:D