Searching a Weatherbys registered horse

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
Was wondering if there is anyway to search for detils of a Weatherbys registered horse?

Horse is by two DNA registered racehorses but was sold on as an unnamed filly.

We have the 'stud book reference' and the 'passport and life number' but not sure if that can be used to find additional details.

Basically friend has bought a new horse and is trying to find contact details for any previous owners so any help appreciated.

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
I would suggest contacting Weatherbys direct and see what information they can give you first (or pass letters/emails on to previous owners for you)
Googling stud book reference, passport number and life number might bring something up as well

Edit to add - if you know the Sire and Dam names, try and contact owners of those horses to see if they have any records of owners at time of mating etc

bonny

Visit site
Weatherby's will have a list of all the registered foals born to a registered dam, so if you have the year she was born just phone them and ask. Was she sold at public auction ? If so you can trace her and her previous owner that way .

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
thanks for your replies, I dont want to give out any details as horse isnt mine but I have told owners about this thread so she may pop by to add further info :)

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
here you go and the siblings -

2003 Out of Yengema (GB) 09/05/2003 F Raheen (USA)-Yengema (GB)
Watch The Gap (GB) 29/05/2000 C Double Eclipse (IRE)-Yengema (GB)
Tigergem (GB) 06/05/1997 C Tigerwood-Yengema (GB)

Do you have the name of the breeder, it should be in the passport?

Last edited: