Searching for a leather headcollar (also in NL)

Ponyless

Visit site
I have been sharing a Dales pony for the last year, but am having to give her up as I am moving away for work :(

As a thank you present to her (and her owner) I want to get a leather headcollar with name plate. I don't have many equestrian shops near me without travelling for ages, the ones near me haven't had what I am looking for - I am wary of buying one from the internet without recommendation as I know leather quality can vary hugely.

So, I would be really grateful if anyone can recommend anywhere to buy a really good quality black leather headcollar with brass nameplate?

Many thanks for any suggestions!

splashgirl45

Lurcher lover
Visit site
i have recrently bought a leather headcoller for daily use from hope valley saddlery on e bay, its a shires blenheim style and i think pretty good quality for the price (£23.99) but i dont think they do nameplates(you could ask) i was very happy with the service from them and they also have slightly more expensive ones which you may prefer... hope this helps

millimoo

Visit site
Ive got a black leather sabre headcollar with silver emblems. Its beautiful, but mine doesnt have a nameplate buy sure you could get one.
I've also got a padded stubben black headcollar, again beautiful quality...

Doris68

Visit site
Brass Tacks do some lovely English leather headcollars with name plates, but they're quite expensive. You could Google them.