Searching for a lost soul mate to see if hes ok!

Visit site
Hi Guys, i hope someone can help... my friend is trying to find her old horse, she desperately wants to know he is safe and how he is getting on, she has tried herself to find him for a few years but the trail went cold.

He is an ex racer called Goldfinger, Chestnut TB Gelding 16.1HH, he would be about 13 years old now. His father was Giants Causeway and mother was Daryla. He has a very distinctive white blaze on his head looks like a Diamond at the top then from that a thin line down his nose, one white sock on back left – cant attach photos but i can email them to you if you wish of when she had him. He was always a very kind and sensible TB used to help my friend brush his stable out by grabbing the brush 

My friend sold him in 2011 to a lady called Lara Hellyer based in the Braunston Area by Coventry. Lara schools ex racers and rehomes them, she then sold him on probably the same year but she cannot remember who to 

If anyone can help or point us in the right direction of how to find him we would be so so greatful! Really don’t know where to start 

Visit site
thank you Frankie i have sent her a message fingers crossed its him!
i cannot seem to load your second link up though :-( any way you can send it differently? thank you again!

Leo Walker

Visit site
665117_10152212822030462_479040843_o.jpg

Leo Walker

Visit site
Thats a picture from the facebook profile of the person advertising him for part loan. She doesnt have him any more by the looks of it, but she did in 2013 so should hopefully be able to give you some information. The number in the ad is the one on her facebook profile, so should still be current

Visit site
Found him!!!! :) thank you for your help so so so so Greatful!!! there are some happy ladies today! my friend is ecstatic and the new owner is lovely, they are currently exchanging stories

thank you again - you will have to tell me your secret of how you knew the ad

Leo Walker

Visit site
Found him!!!! :) thank you for your help so so so so Greatful!!! there are some happy ladies today! my friend is ecstatic and the new owner is lovely, they are currently exchanging stories

thank you again - you will have to tell me your secret of how you knew the ad

I just googled his name + chestnut + tb and there it was. Once I found that, I had a name and contact details for an owner, who I then found on Facebook and found his picture to confirm. That was just my first try, I had other things I was going to try if that didnt work :)

But basically I'm off work on the sick and crawling the walls with boredom, so anything a bit interesting like that and I'm all over it :lol:

So glad it had a happy ending :)

Abi123

New User
Visit site
Hi! I am trying to find a horse that my parents bred a while ago! A chestnut irish draught mare, would be around 22 years old now, called Princess of Diamonds. Her mother was Hilly Lass and father Diamond King. If anyone has any information please let me know! Thank you.

Leo Walker

Visit site
This has her as being a 1993 foal, so 22, rising 23

http://www.idshs.com.au/perl/search.pl?op=tree&index=princess_of_diamonds&gens=5

She had a foal in 2003 who was sold in France as a show jumper:

http://www.equirodi.com/annonces/cheval-a-vendre/cheval-de-c-s-o-d-experience-a-vendre-244956.htm

She had another foal that went through Cavan in 2009

Lot No. 40 Stable No. 40
Vendor: Murnane, P
UNNAMED Reg No. Yes
Merry Gold
Sire: Gurraun Golden Eye G/S: Kildalton Gold Kildalton Countess
G/D: Brehan Lass Legaun Prince
Brehan Lass
The Conqueror
Dam: Princess of Diamonds G/S: Diamond King Carrigbawn Coleen
G/D: Hilly Lass Golden Cliff
Mourne Pride
DOB 14/04/09, Chestnut Filly Foal

I would hazard a bet that P. Murnane who entered that foal owned her in 2009 at least. However P. Murnane isnt coming up with any concrete. Might be worth giving Cavan a call see if they have any details or could pass yours on

Abi123

New User
Visit site
This has her as being a 1993 foal, so 22, rising 23

http://www.idshs.com.au/perl/search.pl?op=tree&index=princess_of_diamonds&gens=5

She had a foal in 2003 who was sold in France as a show jumper:

http://www.equirodi.com/annonces/cheval-a-vendre/cheval-de-c-s-o-d-experience-a-vendre-244956.htm

She had another foal that went through Cavan in 2009

Lot No. 40 Stable No. 40
Vendor: Murnane, P
UNNAMED Reg No. Yes
Merry Gold
Sire: Gurraun Golden Eye G/S: Kildalton Gold Kildalton Countess
G/D: Brehan Lass Legaun Prince
Brehan Lass
The Conqueror
Dam: Princess of Diamonds G/S: Diamond King Carrigbawn Coleen
G/D: Hilly Lass Golden Cliff
Mourne Pride
DOB 14/04/09, Chestnut Filly Foal

I would hazard a bet that P. Murnane who entered that foal owned her in 2009 at least. However P. Murnane isnt coming up with any concrete. Might be worth giving Cavan a call see if they have any details or could pass yours on

Thank you so much! Will call Cavan (that is the Cavan equestrian centre in Ireland right?). How did you find the 2003 foal? I had only managed to find the 2007 and 2009 :(

Fun Times

Visit site
FrankieCob, this is just brilliant sleuth work on your part. You say you are off sick...is your day job working for MI5 or the CIA by any chance? If not, they could probably use you ��

Leo Walker

Visit site
You literally wouldnt believe some of the things that delay trains! People also never know that a train delay in Newcastle can still be causing delays in London 12 hours later. Doesnt take much for huge delays to start to rack up. Its so technical and complex I am surprised that any train ever gets anywhere on time :lol:

Abi123

New User
Visit site
Hi again!!! We didn't have much luck with finding our old mare but we are now searching for her progeny, you mentioned that she had a 2003 foal that was sold, however the link no longer works and i didn't record the name of the foal that went to france! I was just wondering if you could help me out again, so sorry to bother you but we are dying to find them! Thank you!!!

Abi123

New User
Visit site
You literally wouldnt believe some of the things that delay trains! People also never know that a train delay in Newcastle can still be causing delays in London 12 hours later. Doesnt take much for huge delays to start to rack up. Its so technical and complex I am surprised that any train ever gets anywhere on time :lol:

Hi again!!! We didn't have much luck with finding our old mare but we are now searching for her progeny, you mentioned that she had a 2003 foal that was sold, however the link no longer works and i didn't record the name of the foal that went to france! I was just wondering if you could help me out again, so sorry to bother you but we are dying to find them! Thank you!!!