Searching for drama queen by Centus

NuttynoraGG

Visit site
I'm trying to find the owners of a horse called Drama Queen by Centus. She would be 5 years old now. She is AES registered & it's states a P Charles/Pembers but I haven't been able to find any further info or owner.
Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thx

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
OP........ you're obviously new on here, so please don't be offended at what I am going to say.

Firstly have a read of a the "forum rules", that is always a good idea!

Secondly, PLEASE don't post multi-threads across various boards. People will think its yet another spammer - they unfortunately DO creep on here occasionally! - and will ignore you. Worse, you may find someone "pushes the button" i.e. complains to Admin, and your post(s) are then removed.

There is a special board on here for Stolen, Track or Trace - that would be your best bet, to post on there, and restrict yourself to the ONE post, and then see what response you get.

You don't say why you are trying to trace this particular horse's owners?? Beware of opening a can of worms is all I will say on that one! To cut a long story short, when I bought my old boy, I found a letter from his previous owner who was obviously very fond of him with his passport, and wrote to her, saying that I now owned him and that as she was about an hour's drive away she was very welcome to come and see him in his new home. She was devastated! The people I'd bought him from had promised her faithfully that theirs was his "forever home" and that he'd never ever be sold........ in fact, they'd only kept him for about a month before selling him on (to me) ..... and she was pretty gutted as they were supposed to be "friends" of hers. So be careful is all I'm saying.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

NuttynoraGG

Visit site
Thank you! Yes I'm a total novice to this! I will try what you have advised. I'm just trying to obtain further info on the horse for my friend who has her dam. Thx

MiJodsR2BlinkinTite

Slopping along on a loose rein somewhere in Devon
Visit site
No problem. You will soon find out the idiosyncracies of this forum!

Presumably your friend has no internet access, which is why you are posting for her??

You/she may find Facebook horsey groups a better bet.......... and/or a classified advert in H&H or other horsey magazines.

PS (edited) forgot to say that if you want to have any of your posts removed you will need to contact Admin.

NuttynoraGG

Visit site
my friends too old school for modern technology! Her phone doesn't even have a camera!!! I'll try round FB, thanks again for your advice. Glad you informed me on how to delete, I was searching for 40 mins!!!! Ha ha x