Searching for information on solitaire salut

Ellieatho0

New User
Visit site
Solitaire salut (Solly) is our Black tb x Hanoverian we have had for 4 years now, we believe a woman named Sarah Verney owned him since 6 months old up until he was about 8/9? We believe she is an eventer and may have had our horse to compete, he is now in his forever home but we would just love to get into contact with her and find some information about his past, thanks x

Attachments

• 24AABDA4-5DF4-4FA7-83EB-C3510B00DDB4.jpeg
    24AABDA4-5DF4-4FA7-83EB-C3510B00DDB4.jpeg
    112.5 KB · Views: 12

Ellieatho0

New User
Visit site
Have you tried trace my horse uk it’s a Facebook page .

Yes I’m on that Facebook page but wasn’t sure if it would help as I already know all the previous owners he has had (only 2) I’m just searching to try and get in contact with Sarah verney or see if anyone on here may know of her or when she owned solly, I’ve also tried to trace eventing or showjumping records but can’t seem to find anything connected to him which is strange x

Ellieatho0

New User
Visit site
Solitaire salut (Solly) is our Black tb x Hanoverian we have had for 4 years now, we believe a woman named Sarah Verney owned him since 6 months old up until he was about 8/9? We believe she is an eventer and may have had our horse to compete, he is now in his forever home but we would just love to get into contact with her and find some information about his past, thanks x

Ellieatho0

New User
Visit site
I’ve already tried as I found a Sarah Verney on Facebook... I think it was the right one, but i wasn’t accepted from requesting her so she didn’t get my message x

Ellieatho0

New User
Visit site
Yes could be Thankyou, I’ve actually emailed that address already and they got back to me saying they don’t recall owning a horse called solitaire salut x