Searching for livery yards surrey/london

s_w1234

Visit site
I have been looking at multiple threads about livery yards in the surrey/london area but most are quite outdated. What livery yards do people recommend that are close to the A3 or near London? I am near Hampton Court so am willing to travel about 30 minutes. Thank you in advanced! ;):)

Mike007

Visit site
Chessington Equestrian Centre. They are not set in the greatest hacking countryside ,but they have a good competition background. Their new Outdoor school ,in my opinion, is the best I have seen in the county.Their are always people going to shows and stuff.

Shay

Visit site
The trick is getting in anywhere good. If you look on the Regional pages you'll find quite a few more recent replies.

I'm sure its not exhaustive but...

CEC - school and full/part livery.
Brightside - next door. DIY and one of the few with 365 turn out
Woodstock South - just over the bridge but full ATM I think
Woodstock North - next door.
Old Barn
Going toward Claygate... Manor Road. Big indoor school
Bridle Road - small and compact but about the most secure tack store I have ever seen.
Slough Farm
There is a tiny yard ticked behind Esher Rugby club - but I don't know it too well.

Heading out toward Oxshott.... Arbrook farm
Weylands Farm
Downside

Toward Cobham...
Pachesham

Toward Chessington
Barwell farm
There's one opposite World of Adventures opened up - but I've not been there.

I think there are a couple over toward Hersham - but I don't know them.

There is grass only livery toward hinchley wood - I don't know it but can get a contact if wanted.

If you want to PM me I can tell you a bit more about the yards I'm familiar with. Which is most of them. (I'm not a yard hopper - same yard 10+ years - I'm just involved with the local pony club so know kids stabled at most.)

s_w1234

Visit site
HI The Fuzzy Furry, I am looking for a nice school that doesn't flood/freeze (a big priority) and showjumps. I would also like decent individual all year round turnout and minimal road work for hacking . feel I am looking for impossible !

molly7886

Visit site
Don't know if it's too far but Thundry Farm is just off A3 at Elstead. Has indoor school so doesn't freeze, is run by a BS coach and 8ncludes lessons in livery. Fabulous hacking in area but possibly not huge amounts of turn out

dornrose

Visit site
Manor Farm in Claygate have an indoor school always a bonus in the winter. You can hack from there onto Esher Common and beyond. I was there before we moved and horse was happy.

millikins

Visit site
Dee Vanstone in Effingham. Would tick all your requirements but a small family yard so don't know if there are any vacancies atm. She is on Surrey horse and Pony