Searching for quiet and kind livery yard/ livery supportive of rehab

Bumblepony

Visit site
Hi all. I’m looking for a quiet, kind yard which would be better suited to rehabbing a horse with PSD than where I am currently which has doesn’t have options for appropriately small paddocks etc.

Currently at DIY but open to part at the right place.

Requirements would be:

- Horse-centred calm environment
- Decent sized stables (don’t have to be huge, just not tiny)
- Option for small flat pen or paddock turnout where hay can potentially be fed/ other horses seen + option to increase size of paddock as rehab (hopefully) progresses

- Then potentially if rehab is successful, turnout with small group/ suitable friends
- Some access to turnout all year round
- Grazing which isn’t too lush (and in a perfect world, minimal grass with hay fed in field

- Quiet hacking would be a bonus
- School would be nice or some sort of arena but not top priority
- This is probably asking a lot but needs to have a toilet 😄

May be looking for the impossible 🙈 Earlswood, Wythall, Alvechurch, Bromsgrove areas and surrounding, possibly slightly further out for part livery in the right place

Orangehorse

Visit site
I was in TFM Bromsgrove and there was an advert for a livery yard which sounds like it might suit. Sorry, didn't take any details, just noticed with a quick look at the notices.

Bumblepony

Visit site
I was in TFM Bromsgrove and there was an advert for a livery yard which sounds like it might suit. Sorry, didn't take any details, just noticed with a quick look at the notices.
Thank you, it's a bit of a way from me but might try to get over there as noticeboards in places like that might yeild some potential options!

ponyparty

Visit site
Hi all. I’m looking for a quiet, kind yard which would be better suited to rehabbing a horse with PSD than where I am currently which has doesn’t have options for appropriately small paddocks etc.

Currently at DIY but open to part at the right place.

Requirements would be:

- Horse-centred calm environment
- Decent sized stables (don’t have to be huge, just not tiny)
- Option for small flat pen or paddock turnout where hay can potentially be fed/ other horses seen + option to increase size of paddock as rehab (hopefully) progresses

- Then potentially if rehab is successful, turnout with small group/ suitable friends
- Some access to turnout all year round
- Grazing which isn’t too lush (and in a perfect world, minimal grass with hay fed in field

- Quiet hacking would be a bonus
- School would be nice or some sort of arena but not top priority
- This is probably asking a lot but needs to have a toilet 😄

May be looking for the impossible 🙈 Earlswood, Wythall, Alvechurch, Bromsgrove areas and surrounding, possibly slightly further out for part livery in the right place
Elmsoak in Weatheroak maybe? On the Radford Road. Worth enquiring. Other yards I have been on/can think of mostly had lush grazing.
Will have a think though and get a pic of the ad in TFM later for you!

ponyparty

Visit site
I’ve missed closing time at TFM 🤦‍♀️ will have to go tomorrow now, happy to share the ad wkth you if you still need it tho!