Searching Oldenburg Chestnut Gelding Magnum.

Rakka

New User
Visit site
Looking for more history on my 17h 14 year old chestnut Oldenburg gelding. Magnum.

I have been in contact with previous owners and they keep promising to dig the details out from where they got him from put nothing, so my trail stops there. His passport shows he was in the derby area before moving to Leeds. His previous owners only had him for around 12 months so there is about 12 years that I would like to find out about and potentially he could have been all round the country. He was born in Germany in 2000.

The photographs attached are of him in a field with the previous owners possible Derby. So if anything looks familiar please let me know. Thank you

micramadam

Visit site
Look on www.horsetelex.nl

Enter the horses name in the field ' zoek een paard'. There are quite a few called Magnum from 2000. As you have his passport you should be able to narrow it down quite a bit using the info from this. You can then find out if he did come from Germany, who bred him and when he came to the UK.

Rakka

New User
Visit site
Thank you so so much. He is very important to us and we just wanted to let every one know who has met him how he is and what he is doing.
Xx. :) :) :)