Second hand cob saddles?

merry mischief

Visit site
I'm desperate for a brown 17" x- wide cob saddle but budget is tight so I need second hand, looked on eBay but nothing in brown :-( any ideas where to look would be fab! X

Clava

Visit site
My friend has an Ideal H+C one for sale but I think it is 17.5" and I think she may have put it on ebay now. It's a lovely saddle but too big for my haffy.

sbloom

www.stephaniebloomsaddlefitter.co.uk
Shame :-( this saddle buying malarkey isn't as simple as I first thought! X

It rarely is! The simple facts are that the lower you budget and the more unusually shaped your horse - which covers most natives in this industry sadly - the harder it is to find something. Add into that that most people need a saddle "yesterday" and that means they can't wait for the right thing to come up second hand. I find so many people do find ways to raise the funds to get a new saddle, because with wide flat horses there are so few suitable second hand saddles.

You may well be lucky - lots of people are of course, it's not impossible, it's just the odds are against you!

beeswax

Visit site
pm me i have an ideal 17" brown showing saddle that used to be my cobs but i have bought another saddle and not looking for much for this one really, in good condition.