section A breeder Nr Lampeter,anyone know VAL?

Tinseltoes

Visit site
I am trying to find my loan ponys real owner (not one who loaned her too me),I believe her name is VAL who has a stud and breeds section A ponies and she lives somewhere near Lampeter or surrounding areas??????
Anyone know her as I need the ponys passport and woman who loaned pony told me she was the owner until I asked for passport,then she said Val was her owner.Very complicated,as had said pony for 6 years and will keep her for life but no passport.

annaellie

Visit site
Is it def the right area, I know a lady who breeds welshies called Val but she is in merseyside. Do you have a surname

Tinseltoes

Visit site
Is it def the right area, I know a lady who breeds welshies called Val but she is in merseyside. Do you have a surname

No I dont have her surname.The woman who loaned me the pony from near lampeter has constantly lied about who actually owns the pony when ever Ive asked for passport. Not actually sure where the woman Val lives,just a guess its around lampeter in south wales. the woman who loaned pony to me gave me a contract and said she had the ponies as payment for monies owed for grazing,so no clue about anything else.Had pony 6 years now.Just want her passport.

rosie fronfelen

Visit site
I am trying to find my loan ponys real owner (not one who loaned her too me),I believe her name is VAL who has a stud and breeds section A ponies and she lives somewhere near Lampeter or surrounding areas??????
Anyone know her as I need the ponys passport and woman who loaned pony told me she was the owner until I asked for passport,then she said Val was her owner.Very complicated,as had said pony for 6 years and will keep her for life but no passport.

do you have the name of the stud? or a surname?

Tinseltoes

Visit site
do you have the name of the stud? or a surname?

Have you ever seen a passport for the pony - do you know one actually exists?

Unfortunatly I havent got a surname or stud name.Supposidly the pony is registered with welsh pony society (or whatever its called) but they cant help me either. Pony might be reg under stud name???????
Never seen a passport for her.Dont know if she has one cant find her on NED under her name.