Section A - rider required

RhossT

Visit site
I am looking for a confident light rider to bring on my Section A. He is not and never will be a child's pony but could be a lot of fun for the right person. I am not looking for a formal share but for someone with some free time over the winter. Yard has fantastic indoor school and there would be the chance to compete for the right person. Falkirk area

JRT2106

Visit site
Hi RhossT, just wondered if you had found anyone for your pony yet? I'm 25 and have experience of in breaking in and showing Welsh A's when I was younger. I'm quite wee ( 5 ft and 7st 10) and could maybe help you out. I'm in Glasgow so might only be able to manage at weekends.

RhossT

Visit site
Hi RhossT, just wondered if you had found anyone for your pony yet? I'm 25 and have experience of in breaking in and showing Welsh A's when I was younger. I'm quite wee ( 5 ft and 7st 10) and could maybe help you out. I'm in Glasgow so might only be able to manage at weekends.

You sound ideal height and weight. At the minute I think he needs some regular work, almost restarting, as he was backed over two years ago. Not sure how that would work if you could only manage weekends. What do you think?

JRT2106

Visit site
Yeah, I would agree he would need more regular work. I could probably make one night, maybe two during the week depending on how long it would take to travel. I think Glasgow to Falkirk should be about 45mins but not sure where you are after, we could always see how it goes? Would you like me to pm you my contact details?