Seeking a yard to rent or buy in Kent.

princestar

Visit site
Hi

I am seeking to purchase (or happily rent) a yard near to Dartford, Kent. Including the surrounding areas of Horton Kirby, Sutton At Hone, Fawkham, Dartford, Stone, Darenth, Lanes End, and further if for the right yard.

I am hoping to get something with approx 4/5 acres. Electric and water on site is a bonus, however I don't mind if I have to get these installed if I am purchasing. Also dont mind if it has or hasnt got a school or stables, as long as I can one day get these added in.

Basically I am looking for some land that I can buy, adding stables and a school at a later date.

Also, if you know where I can search, eg estate agents, please let me know so I can get in touch.

If you have anything suitable, please, please do let me know - I havr been looking to purchase (or rent) for some time now.

Thank You
:)

princestar

Visit site
Budget is a hard one for me - I'm not sure what prices are like round this neck of the woods... £70k? -I will be a long term investment so I'll be looking to push for the top end of my budget. However, If I'm getting a basic field I'm hoping it'll be a bit less ;)

Would be interested in any property that I can invest in and do up slowly.

Thank You!