seeking Dancer 15hh bay mare *not stolen*

alb208

New User
Visit site
I would love to get in touch with anyone who knows my old mare Dancer (passported River Dancer). She is 15hh, bright bay with a star on her head, TBxCob. Oe white sock on hind leg, and a large scar on her side under her girth. She would be 18 now. She is lovely to people but a grouch towards other horses (unless she has now mellowed...) and quite a distinctive gait - very short strides coupled with short neck and high head.Freeze marked but quite unclear, it should read C65D I believe

I sold Dancer in 2007 as she had bone spavins and needed to take life slower, but would lov to know where she is now. She was sold to a mother/daughter in Wrotham Kent but I lost their contact details.
I had this mare for 8 years from a 4 year old throughout my teens and just want to know she is now.
Any info on this lovely mare would be much appreciated!

I will try to post some pictures when I work out how to...

alb208

New User
Visit site
here are some pictures of Dancer if anyone recognises her please let me know

picture.php

picture.php

cally6008

www.tracingequines.co.uk
Not C65D from what I can tell, contact Farmkey to get confirmation of freezemark number and once found, ask if they will pass your details on to current registered owner for you

I think this is her passport ? The other one was a Horse Passport Agency one with nothing down for breed

Equine Details - RIVER DANCER
Date of Birth 01-Apr-1994
Gender Female
Colour Bay
Height 155cm
Breed THOROUGHBRED X COB
Submitted by Pet-ID Equine
(ID Passports do not include Pedigree)
Birth Country Not supplied by PIO

Pet-ID Equine
Tel: 0844 8911200

Ask Pet-ID Equine if they will pass your details on to current registered owner for you