Seeking horse riders to complete my dissertation survey

Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am currently collecting survey responses for my undergrad dissertation - I am studying Equine Therapy and Rehabilitation.

All non-professional horse owners are welcome to complete it, it focuses on finding out what you get up to in the saddle - how you train and exercise, where you find the best advice and if you come across any undesirable behaviours. If you find this an interesting topic and have a few minutes it would be great if you could complete it. I will be forever grateful and thank you in advance! 👍

https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/equitesurv/

Visit site
Done. You will probably laugh at some of my answers and most will be entirely useless to you! I am not your conventional rider ... 😂😂😂
No not at all, they are all anonymous anyway :) more variety the better, there’s no set way with horses just whatever works best for you and your horse :)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
I've tried twice to do the survey but I've got stuck each time because I would have to write an essay to answer your questions meaningfully.

Visit site
Done. Also like to comment that that was a really cool survey & not like the usual ones.
All done - quite a refreshing survey
Done it! This the best survey I've done for many a year; provided enough room to comment, but didn't want too much useless information!

Well done OP.

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and for completing my survey, I thoroughly appreciate it :)

Visit site
I've tried twice to do the survey but I've got stuck each time because I would have to write an essay to answer your questions meaningfully.
Thank you for taking the time to look at my survey, apologies that it didn't work well for you. Good feedback for when I do this another time :)

joosie

Visit site
Done. Agree it is a better survey than the ones we're used to! Shame you felt it necessary to spam multiple sections of the forum with it though, one is normally enough ;)

Visit site
Done. Agree it is a better survey than the ones we're used to! Shame you felt it necessary to spam multiple sections of the forum with it though, one is normally enough ;)
Haha! Sorry I've not posted on these forums before so wasn't sure how it worked, just trying to reach a wide audience.