Seeking livery in Sidmouth/Budleigh/Woodbury region

Sophie C

Visit site
DIY or part livery wanted for my home-bred 10yo mare with:
- solo turnout with neighbour
- an arena onsite or close by
- direct hacking with not too much road work.

I'm a responsible, considerate owner. Any pointers gratefully received (I've tried all the well-known options).

Quigleyandme

Visit site
Perhaps you could make enquiries at Bicton as they should know what is available in the immediate area? You could also possibly approach the Exe Equestrian Club secretary or the Axe Vale Pony Club secretary for a lead or two.

Sophie C

Visit site
Thank you, Quigleyandme. Yes I've tried Bicton (full, sadly) but they did give me a couple of other places to try. I will try your suggestion of approaching the Exe EC secretary.

Fraggle2

Visit site
My dad lives in Budleigh although not horsey some of his work customers are. I could ask him to ask around for you if you want?

SilverLinings

Visit site
Might be worth asking the Sid and Otter Valley Riding Club too. Budleigh RS used to take liveries, not sure if they have the sort of set up you are after (but they do border Woodbury Common so one of the few places in the area where not much road hacking is required), but might be able to point you in the right direction. Good luck.

Sophie C

Visit site
Hi there. Great minds think alike. I've emailed the owner of Budleigh RS (who's back on Wednesday) and I'm about to contact SOVRC. Thanks!