seeking sold horses in cossington and barrow upon soar

rfbmcdonald

New User
Visit site
Hi I am desperately seeking information about 4 horses that I have sold.

The first is a 16.2 Bay TB Mare Lancastrian Island (Bo) By Lancastrian out of Kelly's Island foaled 1998 White star and one white sock on hind leg.

The Second is a New Forest Pony sold at 13.2 as a 3 Year old Bay/Brown Gelding Rowhill Rustler (Colin) by Monkshorn Sniper foaled either 2005/2006 1.5 white socks on hind legs and a white snip on his nose, also has a small white line on his head almost like a eyebrow.

The third is a part bred new forest pony called Mockbeggar Simon II (Simon) by Farriers Rambler sold as a 2yo Colt Bay with 3 white socks and a white stripe, foaled 2006/2007.

The Fourth is Scrappy (Scrap Yard Jonny) A 13.2-14 bay gelding, foaled 1994 with a thick white stripe down his face and two white socks on his hind leg.

Any information on these horses would be appreciated whether good or bad, I just regret having to sell them.

Many Thanks

Maria R

New User
Visit site
Hi I am desperately seeking information about 4 horses that I have sold.

The first is a 16.2 Bay TB Mare Lancastrian Island (Bo) By Lancastrian out of Kelly's Island foaled 1998 White star and one white sock on hind leg.

The Second is a New Forest Pony sold at 13.2 as a 3 Year old Bay/Brown Gelding Rowhill Rustler (Colin) by Monkshorn Sniper foaled either 2005/2006 1.5 white socks on hind legs and a white snip on his nose, also has a small white line on his head almost like a eyebrow.

The third is a part bred new forest pony called Mockbeggar Simon II (Simon) by Farriers Rambler sold as a 2yo Colt Bay with 3 white socks and a white stripe, foaled 2006/2007.

The Fourth is Scrappy (Scrap Yard Jonny) A 13.2-14 bay gelding, foaled 1994 with a thick white stripe down his face and two white socks on his hind leg.

Any information on these horses would be appreciated whether good or bad, I just regret having to sell them.

Many Thanks
HI, IVE JUST SEEN THIS POST FROM 2014. JUST TO
LET YOU KNOW WE NOW HAVE COLIN. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH PLEASE DO. Maria