selfish 'wish me luck' thread :(

Sparkles

Long story short, been suffering with 'stiff hips' for quite some years now. Been bearable so never got it seen to....foolish i know. This year however since back riding and yard work, its got much worse and right hip is painful/uncomfortable 24/7 almost unless on painkillers - so its been a case lately of 'buting up' on any very physical days, which isnt good i know. To be honest, I've been too worried about what it could be so just got on with it....which was a bit silly. Anyway, appointment booked in a weeks time. Fingers crossed nothing too awful long term. I hate doctors and health problems. :( sorry pointless thread. Just a bit worried and needed to vent following another hip thread earlier that mads me pick up the phone and do something finally. :(

Meowy Catkin

Meow!
I hope that they help you without anything invasive and all the pre-appointment worry is for nothing.

Good luck. :)

lurcherlu

My bios have been painful for months , turns out I have a hernia and have been over compensating with my right ne to avoid pain.....

SatansLittleHelper

Hope it's nothing too serious for you. I'm in the same boat but for different pain issues and it's true, you do just plod on. Xx