Selling Chico

Natalie_H

Visit site
Can you PM me a few more details about him? My instructor who is a FAB rider but with limited funds is looking for a horse. She is totally dressage orientated. I was asking her last week about what she would really like (we were discussing TBxID) but then she said she would love an andalusian but doesn't think she can afford one. She loves greys! Just thought it would be worth telling her. BTW - he is stunning!

Parkranger

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Oh no, I have all the time in the world!!! He is just too small for me and really needs to go do stressage which is something I really deplore!

[/ QUOTE ]

Haa haa weezy - you really are a girl after my own heart - give me a big open field and a few logs to pop anyday!
grin.gif

dieseldog

Visit site
Good Luck. Do a 'normal' type ad. His he a registered Andy? Can you put him on their sales list? I would put him in a the right price and see who you get phoning up. If you put down something like needs caring rider blah blah blah, I would think there was something wrong with him, so go standard style ad.

Horse Deals have reduced the price of their adverts to £10. BTW I didn't get any hardly any calls from either Horsequest or Horsedeals, but loads from H&H.

Weezy

Visit site
Ahh thanks for that DD - Maybe I should just stick him in H&H? Horsemart IS cheap tho and you get more pics and room for explanations! Thing is tho, he will NOT go well in trial, I know that, he likes to know his rider and thats what worries me!

have you sold Olympic?

SirenaXVI

s17.photobucket.com
Oh Weezy I just wish I could afford another one - I think he is just stunning
frown.gif

Even though I still don't think you look big on him, if you feel that you do, then you are doing the right thing as you will never be happy with him.

Dotilas

Visit site
I would have him, if it were not for the fact that I am possibly moving to Hong Kong for two years next May.

I was looking for another horse, but think that it will be unfair for me to have another, and only ride it in the holidays when I come back to see family.

[Am keeping mine here if I do go, unless anyone wants my old TB on loan when I go?]

Weezy

Visit site
Well he should be, but he wasnt registered as far as I am aware as the breeder died not long after his birth, but I am chasing the breeders son for all the relevant details as I know his sire won a load of stuff and there is no WAY he would have EVER bred from anything but a PRE mare!