Selling help re deposit !!

GatefieldHorses

Visit site
If i could no longer buy ahorse i had put a deposit on i would not expect my money back....unless 1. it failed a vet or 2. something had come to light that i wasnt told...i.e vices etc.

Fizzimyst

www.catsprotection.co.uk
[ QUOTE ]
The husband is ill and due for an op i do feel sorry for them but its leaving me in a hole.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless its a life saving op which assumably would be done immediately, sure they'd have known?

My Dad had a triple heart bypass years ago and he knew for what seemed like forever before he went in for it
confused.gif

davejoiner

Visit site
I simply asked for a deposit to secure him on the receipt that they have not picked up it does say non refundable . Think they are trying it on rang consumer direct this morning who said i was under no obligation to give them the deposit back as a deposit is to reserve a horse for buyer and provide the seller with security. and that if they were to make a claim to the small claims court it would be thrown out as they have breached the selling contract. phew need a drink now. still cross thou that she said it wasn't her fault ... well is defiantly not mine that's for sure.