Selling surplus rugs etc

outdoor girl

Visit site
Does anybody know of any horsey car boot sales in the north west - south Manchester/north Cheshire? I've got loads of turn out rugs and stable rugs of various weights as well as lots of tack which could do with moving on. Rugs are from 5'9" - 6'6" if anybody is interested.

Highmileagecob

Visit site
A few of the feed stores and tack shops will sell for you, for a commission. Horse Bits in Ramsbottom has a large second hand department, and Creature Comforts in Heywood also. Appreciate they may be out of your area though. Would Somerford Park be a possibility?

Ruftys mum

Visit site
Does anybody know of any horsey car boot sales in the north west - south Manchester/north Cheshire? I've got loads of turn out rugs and stable rugs of various weights as well as lots of tack which could do with moving on. Rugs are from 5'9" - 6'6" if anybody is interested.
Hi
I don't think there any horsey car boot sales round here, but there is a massive car boot in Styal (a horsey area) which may be worth trying. I have seen horsey stalls there in the past.

By the way do you have any 5 9 turnout rugs with a neck?

outdoor girl

Visit site
I don't think there any horsey car boot sales round here, but there is a massive car boot in Styal (a horsey area) which may be worth trying. I have seen horsey stalls there in the past.

I had no idea there was a car boot in Style. Thanks for that. Is it a regular thing and where would I find out about it please?

I'll have a check re the rug. I have a feeling all the turnouts are 6'

Ruftys mum

Visit site
I had no idea there was a car boot in Style. Thanks for that. Is it a regular thing and where would I find out about it please?

I'll have a check re the rug. I have a feeling all the turnouts are 6'
Hi
Sorry
I have just seen this. The car boot sale is called Holly Lane and is on every Sunday weather permitting. Starts about 8.a.m.
I have not seen any message from you

elliejhb

Visit site
If not too late, World Horse Welfare Penny Farm are holding a tabletop sale on 28th September- £10 a table which they provide.

outdoor girl

Visit site
Thanks for letting me know about Penny Farm. Unfortunately I work on Saturdays, but it would have been the perfect place to try and get rid of the rugs and numerous sets of boots which have accumulated over the years.

elliejhb

Visit site
Ohh no, if you can do a Friday night, Thompson House has one on the 20th.
I've been looking as need to sell some items to pay a vet bill.

mga4ever

Visit site
Hi

Sorry to hijack this post, but, I lost my pony in June and I now have had all his rugs cleaned and reproofed so I have lots of 5ft9 and 6ft rugs for sale including Turnouts (Most with necks), stable, under-rugs, summer sheets, coolers etc. Mainly Horseware rugs but some others too.