Selling you lorry or trailer? Beware!

Dovorian

Visit site
I had some people look at my trailer - they arrived just before it started to get dark, around 7.30pm, didn;t bother to look inside but quickly said that it wasn't the sort they were looking for (?? IFW 505??), then then left. I was awoken by my dog + security lights at 3.15am to see the same vehicle vanishing around the corner - sadly for them I'd taken the trialer back to the yard as soon as they had left the first time because I needed to park the cars on the drive!! Vehicle was a big dark met grey crew cab - might be a Mitsubish but I'm useless with vehicles, driver was about 5'6" male, very thickset with dark hair, possible irish accent, the other man was very small, jockey size really but he stayed in the truck. Take care one and all, the Police were not interested as no crime was committed, and 'maybe they wanted a second look' - in the middle of the night?? I ask you.......?

ISHmad

Visit site
Thanks for the warning. Not a nice experience for you. Thank goodness you had moved the trailer by the time they came back. The response from the police is disgusting.

the watcher

Visit site
'The response from the police is disgusting. '

Identify for me the offence which has been committed, excluding those where one would have to prove intent and would be reliant on an admission, and then explain how one would investigate this incident with nothing more than a vague description.

Go on - I'm interested

ISHmad

Visit site
You win TW. Just that having been the victim of several rural crimes ourselves, with footprints available and the like and the police not even bothering to come out it makes you a bit jaded... But inappropriate for this post, I appreciate that.

Happy?

ISHmad

Visit site
You're not wrong there TW...

Catherine hope you managed to get your trailer sold and haven't had any more "visitors" in the night.