Seperate insurance for travelling

bananaboots10

Visit site
Hi, this is possibly a strange question. I have the gold membership for the two ponies with Harry Hall. I have finally bought a trailer and my dad and father in law have very kindly offered to taxi for us until I can get my licence which will hopefully be next year ??Now they have checked their insurance company and they are insured for the trailer as well as their car but do i need an insurance for the ponies travelling? Never thought about that and just want to make sure we are safe. Thanks for help and advice.

Orangehorse

Visit site
Usually insurance would cover this, but if you want reassurance then ring them up or email. I can't thing why not, many horses travel frequently for hacks, clinics as well as shows and competitions, to the vet, for breeding, changing homes, etc. etc.

The most important thing is to read the whole policy carefully, understand it and be very sure what you are paying for and what the cover is. Nothing is worse than paying an insurance premium, thinking you are covered for something and then finding out if you need to claim that you have not got the correct coverage.